Have your product, service, or company featured in Golfer Pete's Resource Guide!
Golfer Pete loves to share great new golf resources with his community. We focus on resources to improve a golfer’s mind set, skill set, and gear set.
Would you like to have your product or service featured in our next resource guide?
We guarantee that a hard copy of every edition of Golfer Pete's Resource Guide is put in the hands of at least 100 golf enthusiasts.
We also share a digital copy of each edition of Golfer Pete’s Resource Guide with our vast network of golfers and golf enthusiasts.
Participants will be able to submit an article (up to 1,000 words) and a full page color advertisement to be featured in the next edition of our Resource Guide.
Pete's Epic Golf Podcast
Learn more about our podcast here, including:
- Subscribe to our podcast episodes
- Sponsor our podcast episodes
- Be a guest on our podcast
Pete's Epic Golf Podcast Synopsis
Join Pete as he interviews international and local golf experts and enthusiasts.
Pete's guests are looking to share how his audience can improve their golf game by improving their mindset, skill set, and gear set. Pete asks our experts to share their practical tips on golf in one or more of these core areas.
Pete created his podcast as a resource for anyone who loves golf.
Join Pete as he asks the questions we all need answers to in order to improve our golf game!
Pete's Epic Golf Podcast Guest Overview
My audience and I are excited to learn about you and your approach to golf.
Once you select the appropriate guest option, the next step is to fill out the show notes information worksheet in order to help our team structure the show notes page after our interview. Thanks again!
We want to share a few details with you before you go any further, so you can be sure that this will be a good fit for you.
1) This show is conversational. We start out by asking what your company does and why you do it, then we pivot to discussing your experience in the world of golf. It is completely a conversation.
2) We are going to do this on Zoom and it is a video interview that we share on YouTube and potentially other networks. Please be ready with your camera on! We record using video. Depending on video quality, we may share your episode as either a video or audio only. Having video allows us to have a more natural conversation.
3) We reserve the right to not publish a show if for any reason we feel like you are not offering something that fits the theme of the series or doesn't feel like a fit for the audience. It's pretty simple, but we have had to share this with a few guests before that we found out afterward were not a good fit, so now we mention it up front. Be honest in the guest intake process. Thanks!
4) You do get to share about what you do (and feel free to put together a special offer for our community). Just don't make this a pitch fest, that's not what it's for.
5) If you have any questions whatsoever about this, just reach out and ask.
6) We understand that life happens, if you need to reschedule, please try to do so 24 hours ahead of time, but worst case, reach out an hour beforehand if it's a last minute true emergency. Please call or text if on the day of the interview there is a need to reschedule. You'll receive our contact information after we confirm your interview spot.
7) We started this show for two reasons. First - to meet forward-thinking golfers and experts. Second - so we could share awesome value with our community and amazing people like you.
8) We try to make these interviews about 25 minutes, but if we're cruising and having fun we're usually good to go longer, so try and give some flexibility for our end time. We'll block out 45 minutes on your calendar just in case.
9) Your episode will be produced and launched a few weeks after recording (sometimes we get really backlogged). Once it's released, you're going to get an email with the link to your episode on YouTube. Please share this and spread the love! Consider this a chance to connect with your community and add value to them.
10) We will be doing other work to promote the episode - and you - even after the initial launch. We'll notify you as each of the new pieces goes live. So, if you don't mind, we'll be communicating with you via email after the episode. Because we do this a lot, there will be some automation. If you unsubscribe from those emails, you'll miss out on some of the promotion work we're doing. But if you find we're annoying you, feel free.
11) After you fill out the show notes form, you will receive an email with a link to schedule your interview. Please schedule this as soon as possible so that we can promote you to our audience.
12) That's it - looking forward to hanging out!
Takes 10 minutes to complete if you have the information readily available.
Pete's Epic Golf Podcast Guest Options
Pick the guest option that best fits your needs:
Get to know us
Featured on Golfer Pete's LinkedIn Profile
Featured on Golfer Pete's YouTube Playlist
Simple show notes (2 lines)
Free features plus...
Full access to our private LinkedIn Community
Detailed show notes (1 page)
One direct introduction to someone in our network
Standard features plus...
Promotion on at least 11 podcast platforms
1,000 word article in magazine
Two direct introductions to someone in our network
Advanced features plus...
Promotion on 450 podcast platforms
Full custom branding of show notes
Full page advertisement in magazine
Chapter in collaborative book on golf